Friday, November 27, 2009

We celebrated a wonderful thanksgiving with friends and Lily is no longer sick and will be going back to school on monday, yay!
One thing I forgot to mention on the last blog that Lily did was that she "read" anthony a story. She did pretty well for her first time. It was a board book from CARS and she turned each page and said something for each page.
Lily was especially rambunctious today, so we went to Jungle Bounce (bounce house place). Unfortunately we had to turn right around and leave because she couldn't handle the noise that the machines made that blew up the equipment. She wouldn't stop plugging her ears and literally asked to go home (I want go home). At least she's communicating using more words now (that in itself has greatly improved the last few days), but it was very heartbreaking that her sound sensitivity is keeping her from an activity that I know she's always greatly enjoyed. I'm not sure how to help the situation. It's been a while since we've been to one of those kinds of places but we've been more times than I can count and it's never bothered her before. I wanted to bring her to a carnival that they were having locally and now I'm thinking that we're going to be needing to think about noise level before we go anywhere. Just another thing...

No comments: